To bring the people and business community of Pakistan and Malaysia close to each other.
To promote and strengthen relations between Pakistan and Malaysia in the spheres of trade, industry, tourism, culture, education and health.
1. Organizing trade events and exhibitions.
2. Organizing seminars, training programs, etc.
3. Exchange business & investment delegation and visitors.
4. Facilitate Malaysian investors to invest in profitable sectors in Pakistan.
5. Increase interaction and contacts with Malaysian trade organizations.
6. Encourage people-to-people contact and cultural relationship between the two countries.
BRIEF PROFILE OF
PAKISTAN MALAYSIA FRIENDSHIP ASSOCIATION
PMFA has been established to provide a platform for the people and business community of both Pakistan and Malaysia to come together and work for mutual benefit. The Association was formed in December, 2005 at Karachi, Pakistan. It is a not- for- profit organization having membership from both Pakistan and Malaysia. Mr. Shahid Jawed Qureshi is the Founder and current President of PMFA.